Should you buy Iphone SE in 2018?
- 12MP primary camera with 720p HD video recording, retina flash, ƒ/2.4 aperture, auto HDR for photos, backside illumination sensor, exposure control, improved local tone mapping, face detection, timer mode, burst mode, 4K video recording at 30 fps and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 10.16 centimeters (4-inch) LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- IOS v10 operating system with 1.84GHz A9 Chip 64-bit Architecture Embedded M9 Motion dual core processor, M9 motion GPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and single SIM
- 1624mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of upto 10 days
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Audio calling- It supports voice over LTE(VOLTE)
Well according to me specs are still quite good and the phone supports 4g connectivity
The phone has a decent camera not that good but still can click good photos, The camera can even record 4k Videos which is quite amazing.
The phone offers Fast processing with the (a9 chip) and It doesn’t even lack on multi-tasking
You can still play High end games on the device and without noticeable lags.
According to me the display is a bit small for tasks like gaming and watching videos etc.But if you can manage out that, the display looks good and is also very bright.
The phone looks very classy, For me it is the best looking phone with a 4-inch display.
The fingerprint sensor though 1st generation but still offers quite accurate performance and unlocks the phone fast.
I think if you want to buy your first iphone then you must go for the Iphone se.